Due to our continued success in recruiting foster parents we have an immediate need for Freelance Form F Assessors in the West Midlands areas. We are also looking to increase our pool of assessors in the East Midlands.
We offer competitive fees of £1800.00 per-assessment, as well as mileage expenses. We also offer a generous additional bonus if you are able to complete an assessment within an agreed timeframe.
Our Form F Assessors receive ongoing support, supervision and opportunities for practice development.
To become a Form F Assessor, you’ll need:
- To be a qualified social worker
- At least three years’ post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work, preferably fostering assessments.
- A good knowledge of the fostering regulations, child care law and safeguarding issues is essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will need to be flexible and have the capability to use your initiative and work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met and to enable the smooth running of our agency.
- Be registered with HCPC
- To be on the DBS update service or willing to have a new DBS undertaken
- Have relevant insurances
- Have your own transport and be willing to travel
- You will be required to undertake statutory and company checks as part of the recruitment process