Form F Assessors
We’re looking for self-employed Form F Assessors to complete Form F assessments on potential Foster Parents in the Wiltshire, Somerset, Swindon and West Midlands areas.
We offer competitive fees, travelling expenses and plenty of opportunities for practice development.
Please fill in the form to find out more about becoming a Form F Assessor with us.
To become a Form F Assessor, you’ll need:
- To be a qualified social worker
- At least three years’ post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work
- To be registered with HCPC
- To have a current DBS or be willing to obtain one
- To have relevant insurances
- To have your own transport and be willing to travel
You will be required to undertake statutory and company checks as part of the recruitment process.